Strange slow moving stony worms. need an ID

Kinko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Justin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw one of these in the day but at night caught alot of them, removed 1 but barely moved when touched

20230619_233333.jpg 20230619_233328.jpg
 
These? Does it have a shell? Or more like a flatworm?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230619_234729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230619_234729_Chrome.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 66
ahh thank you all, now I feel bad for killing the one of them some weeks ago thinking it was a parasite >.>
I'm guessing they're reef cleaners?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new