Straton X initial review

I was using 2 x Radion xr15 gen 4 pro and 1 Ai grow and glow to achieve the same spread. I currenty getting more spread and par at a fraction of the wattage. And only one plug socket!. Im reserving comment of colouration just yet as i have only have the light for 2 weeks. I think it coukd be a few months of adjustment before i can speak in that regard.
 
Update to my Straton x lights. The lights are great. I haven’t had any issues with the app. However, the mounting brackets have to go. Last night one broke in the middle of the night. The light ended up in my tank at 1am. I heard the crash. I have several broken corals. I bought two of the brackets from SaltwaterAquarium.com and the third from BRS. The third held the light a little tilted compared to the other two. That’s the one that broke. The cheap 3d printed part split apart. I dried the light and have fan blowing on it. Hopefully it still works.
20260929_142056_FFD2C5BC-6D0B-41F6-9854-C2DBC902E755.png


20260929_142056_608CDFBD-2CB3-419B-9D3B-5B8A88AAA403.png
 
Update to broken mount.

Ati is replacing the mount bracket and light fixture. They assured me the new one won’t break and admitted to a few early problems. They didn’t hesitate or argue about the issue, they 100% stood behind it. Very reputable company.
 
Update to broken mount.

Ati is replacing the mount bracket and light fixture. They assured me the new one won’t break and admitted to a few early problems. They didn’t hesitate or argue about the issue, they 100% stood behind it. Very reputable company.
That is great customer service.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new