Strawberry Shortcake frag

joekidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
189
Location
Greeneville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frag in july it browned out on me under the AI prime. I ordered the radion xr 30 G6 soon after, almost a month under the 350 par from the radion and the color exploded but I have yet to see good polyup extension. Should I be worried as long as I'm seeing growth and color?

Everything is controlled by an apex so I know I have the stability just wondering if too much flow or not enough flow could be the culprit or does it just need time from browning out.


My paramaters are
Ca 430
Alk 8.4
Mag 1380
Phosphate .05
Nitrate 5

20220915_215330.jpg 20220915_214813.jpg
 
I got this frag in july it browned out on me under the AI prime. I ordered the radion xr 30 G6 soon after, almost a month under the 350 par from the radion and the color exploded but I have yet to see good polyup extension. Should I be worried as long as I'm seeing growth and color?

Everything is controlled by an apex so I know I have the stability just wondering if too much flow or not enough flow could be the culprit or does it just need time from browning out.


My paramaters are
Ca 430
Alk 8.4
Mag 1380
Phosphate .05
Nitrate 5

20220915_215330.jpg 20220915_214813.jpg
It’s fine. Color is there. Just have to give it time. It’s so small yet. I think with time you may see polyps as it grows. If it’s coloring up that’s a good sign.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new