Strawberry shortcake or Pink lemonade

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanS4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanS4

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
701
Reaction score
374
Location
Hernando Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'm not the best picture taker, need to buy a nice camera, but look forward to your thoughts. I know what I bought this frag as, just wonder your thoughts on which it is.

QcyKuUs.jpg


dwhCKCe.jpg
 
Thank for the early replies. That's what I was thinking as well and it's why I asked, because I bought it as a shortcake. Looks good either way so don't really care, just wanted to know.
 
PL no doubt.
Maybe I see a Pink Lemonade Cake in the future o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new