• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Strawberry Wine Super Sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a pair of fish that I absolutely cannot pass up so I'm looking to make some quick cash! As a result, I'll be fragging my strawberry wine colony and selling the frags pretty darn cheap. $30 for a 5-7 polyp frag, adult polyps, no little budding babies! I can do larger frags too, just PM me and let me know. I will not frag until payment has been sent. Shipping will be $25 USPS overnight from 65203. These have sold for as much as $25/polyp in the past. Check them out on zoaid (coralpedia), these are straight from the source! :)

SW2.jpg


sparkelywines.jpg


swines6707.jpg
 
25 polyps is max ($150 shipped)

I can frag my palmer's blue mille, my nuclear green colony, blue cloves, and these zoas:

zoafield.jpg


bluepurplezoas.jpg


blue cloves:
bluecloves.jpg


A Palmer's frag under a friend's 14k lighting (I run 10k)
palmersfrag.jpg


My nukes:
nukesgoodcolor.jpg
 
Nukes 5 polyp frag for $20

Palmer's Blue Mille $35/inch (I tend to be generous with these, bigger frags with branches isn't unheard of)
 
i would like a frag of the palmers, and a frag of the strawberry wines, but am currently in the hospital and would like to wait on shipping until i get out...if i send my paypal, it should only be 90 for both shipped to my door at 33771 right?
 
Yep, Justin, you're right, $90 shipped. I'll PM you my paypal address.


Until further notice I'm out of fraggable polyps. I'll be fragging what's been paid for today and if there are more to frag I'll post about it. Otherwise, all sold out.
 
I'd like two frags of the Palmer's Blue. Please PM PayPal info.
 
I shipped out everybody's frags today :) Look for them tomorrow :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new