- Joined
- Dec 22, 2023
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 27
- Location
- miami
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hi all,
I noticed this morning that I have some stray voltage throughout my tank (both I and my wife got shocked pretty badly from touching the water) I purchased a volt meter and am getting a reading of around only 5-10V. However when I unplug all of the sockets from the tank I’m still getting the same readings
Anyone have a better suggestion to diagnose which item it might be causing the problem?
I noticed this morning that I have some stray voltage throughout my tank (both I and my wife got shocked pretty badly from touching the water) I purchased a volt meter and am getting a reading of around only 5-10V. However when I unplug all of the sockets from the tank I’m still getting the same readings
Anyone have a better suggestion to diagnose which item it might be causing the problem?
