• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stream 3 x 2

Bugger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
585
Reaction score
152
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 stream 3 from tunze
I've used for the past 2 or 3 years
I would like 240 each because it coming from Canada
Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 16174068357996572708241132613755.jpg
    16174068357996572708241132613755.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 57
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new