Struggling after a crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter 180large
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I started with ten the first time. The second time I only tried five but it failed, probably because of predation.

With the fish you have I would probably add 10 to 15 1/2" or larger (breeding size) and give it some time. You could add more to speed it up but it will still take a while. Most of the work will be done by the offspring.
Ouch @ $50 each.
 
Ouch @ $50 each.
??

Average price at that size is around $17.00. You can start smaller with 1/4" ones but they will take longer before they start reproducing, or fewer but it will take a little longer. The good news is you don't have any fish that are likely to bother them.
 
??

Average price at that size is around $17.00. You can start smaller with 1/4" ones but they will take longer before they start reproducing, or fewer but it will take a little longer. The good news is you don't have any fish that are likely to bother them.
Where can I find them for 17 I’ve seen 50 dollars for 1/2 and 30 for small ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new