Struggling to register with eco tech live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been trying all day to register and to log into ecosmart live. I have reregistered and reset passwords and it continues to tell me its invalid. Anyone else having this problem ?

OP
OP
Bob Weigant

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neither one is working. They even send me a password to log in and when i type it in it still says invalid. Nothing like sinking in a few grand into their company only to struggle using their website

watdachuck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does seem like they still have bugs to work out that shouldn't be there after all this time.

Did you receive an email to verify your account before trying to sign in?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know this is probably not the answer, but have you tried rebooting your computer?

OP
OP
Bob Weigant

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is probably not the answer, but have you tried rebooting your computer?
I've tried my friends labtop , my own computer , my phone , and my ipad and nother will let me log in. I even get confirmations from ecosmart. They send me new passwords and when I type them in its says invalid

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The only other thing I can think of would be to call them and ask for help.
I've done this and once I have gotten through ( another potential issue) they have come through and shown me how to make it work.

I know most can't do this because of work issues, but maybe you can.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neither one is working. They even send me a password to log in and when i type it in it still says invalid. Nothing like sinking in a few grand into their company only to struggle using their website

Hello,

This won’t help which I’m sorry I don’t know computers very well. But this is exactly why I don’t buy their items, because I can honestly admit that I am terrible at computers etc. But that’s my own fault, yet here we have you where you do know them or much better than I, and still have issues. The primary reason I avoided their items is terrible customer service and the fact you must rely on their systems to work. If their system crashes well yours does as well.

I do have a couple worker who has some ecotech and their ecotech live and will ask. They work in our IT section so maybe they can give some advise.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have always found their customer service to be top notch.
I've never seen their system crash in 9+ years of using ESL.
What I have seen almost all of the time is user error.

OP
OP
Bob Weigant

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to all who tried to help. I very much appreciated it. Im happy to say that we are finally connected. My fellow club member from Bay Area Reefers tried with me all day saturday to figure out why it would say account confirmed and then not let me connect. On the 4th brand new email we made it finally let us in. As we were connecting we did get kicked off a few times but that may be my awesome AT&T internet connections ( major sarcasm ). But i am in and very grateful for the help. Edgar from BAR thank you very much

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back