OP
neotactical

neotactical

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just make sure you get them from a good vendor. My order from @TCK Corals came in today. Full polyp extensions in the bag and in the tank. I have gotten frags from big names with local pickup and they don't even have this much polyp extensions or color. So the source does matter...

1000000472.jpg

1000000470.jpg
Dec 1st I took my first shipment from TCK. Everything was awesome. My order contained these two SPS frags. Rainbow Shag Tenuis that I bought has awesome polyp extension, but the color (upon arrival) and since it's been in my tank hasn't colored up at all. The grafted monti sunfire I picked up on the same order has been beautiful from the start and has easily doubled in size. Regarding the rainbow shag - I've had it all over my tank in regards to placement, starting at the bottom and as high as 4" from the surface for short periods of time. I never see any regress or progress on the PE no matter where it's at, but I can't get the beautiful. colors on the product pic. I've reached out to TCK a few times to see what kind of lighting they were giving it. Just wondering what sort of par schedule yours are seeing as I haven't heard back from TCK?

Back