Stung coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDapper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JDapper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
38
Location
Sneads Ferry
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hammer feel last night and landed right beside my scoly and was touching it a little bit and looks like he stung him a little. What can I do to make sure my scoly doesn’t die off?
 
Not 100% sure but I believe you could do an iodine dip.
anyone agree??
 
Did not know that I would give it a shot. I may also try that in the future.
Yeah me either but I read the bottle after you replied and it says great for coral repair and to use after fragging so I will let you know how it works out
 
Yeah me either but I read the bottle after you replied and it says great for coral repair and to use after fragging so I will let you know how it works out
Awesome, hopefully results are promising
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new