Stunning Palys and LPS up now!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_3820.jpg

CHE_3818.jpg

One of many crazy Acan's up now
CHE_3815.jpg

This is one amazing Scoly
CHE_3812.jpg

Aussie Blasto uber bright
CHE_3809.jpg

CCPPE's
CHE_3808.jpg

Blue eyed RPE's
CHE_3807.jpg

Charms of course :)
CHE_3806.jpg

Sweet tarts
CHE_3805.jpg


All live and ready to go!
 
Thanks! It only took 5 years to get the pic thing down.

Charms are gone, I have a couple more ready so I will post em up tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new