Stylo and urchin need a home

  • Thread starter Thread starter TMC1313
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TMC1313

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
196
Reaction score
344
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to re-home an encrusted multi branched purple stylo and a purple pin cushion urchin (reef safe). Asking $25 for both. No shipping. I'm located in Milford and work in Waterbury. I can meet up somewhere in either location if interested.

 
How small is the urchin?
He's still a small one. Roughly 2-2.5" in diameter. Only looking to re-home because I have two other tuxedo urchins in the tank and food is getting scarce for all three.
 
I work in Watertown during the week so maybe we can meet at lunch time. I'll be back next week if that works.
Sure, let me know what day works for you. I'm bringing my car in for emissions testing in Watertown next week, so I'll be close.
 
Can you meet up tomorrow? I'm in Watertown (1021 Echo Lake Rd) from 8AM-Noon, then picking up my car at Curry Toyota around Noon. Back to Echo Lake rd around 1:30PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new