stylocoeniella... Let's see them

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my "Reverse Burning Banana". Pretty fast grower, and able to cover holes in the rock. Love the texture and colors:
DSC_3091-2.jpg
 
Nice, I had this variety, sadly it rtn'd years ago. Have you had it long? I probably got it from you at a FFM. See you March 2nd!
Several years now. Sometimes lose some over the summer when maintenance drops a little bit but always keep enough to keep it going. I'll have 4 small frags of it at ffm this year.
 
Pink Stylocoeniella. Unlike my other stylos, this one always has extreme polyp extension. Maybe the polyps are just bigger. My Stylocoeniella have growth that I would say is slow to moderate. They are all at between 50 and 100 par, I wonder what they would do in acro sort of par and flow? Anyone grow them in high light?
IMG_20240120_140100.jpg
 
Can these ve incorporated onto your rock work for a nice color pop? It seems like everything goes on the sanded lol. It looks like some of you guys have placed them on the rock work but it's hard to tell with the shots zoomed in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new