How to fix an unhealthy torch

Lgara1303

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I will make this short en suite. I bought the three hammer. Corals from Petco after making a post and hearing back, it sounds like that was the worst decision I could’ve made and these are very unhealthy and very bad looking. Overall, I thought they were just stressed out from being added a few days before and being in a tank that is not really for them but from what I’ve heard they are basically about to die so my question is now that I have them what can I do to try and save them since it’s $210 worth of coral I would like to do whatever I can to try and bring them back to the health if there’s anything possible
I have a 46 gallon bow
Canister filter
Protein skimmer
Hob filter.
Lights are nothing crazy but I have been keeping my other torch, candy cane, blasto so and I have these new torch on a frag rack. I would really appreciate any help and I will be sure to make sure my post is approved and I get it other opinions before buying from Petco again.

IMG_6052.jpeg

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need details please. Parameters, specifics on lighting and a video of flow in tank will move this process along.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back