subliminal messages

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
135
Location
South Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In an attempt get more traffic in the DIY forum Now I am using subliminal messages. I have created this pic. What do you see if stair in the center of the photo ?
diy4.JPG
 
I am not sure either but i have this sudden urge to buy some bug spray and head over to the DIY forum and hang out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new