Sucked in the powerhead

  • Thread starter Thread starter FindNem0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FindNem0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
306
Reaction score
96
Location
Lexington Park Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home last night to find my bubble tip partially sucked in the powerhead. She's still partially alive. Do I toss it or try to keep it?
 
I also came home to a bta smoothie in one of my tanks last night. Good Luck on saving yours.
 
Yes the other bta's and my breeder set of Maroons are doing fine. I always have about 60 gallons of seawater made so it was a complete water change last night. About to check levels this morning and hoping not to have to do another water change.
 
My bta got caught one time and the piece that got "chewed" off also survived and grew normally. Good luck !
 
Not looking good
image.jpeg
 
OUCH ! I would still keep it for a while. If it still reacts when touched I would leave it in. If there's no response whatsoever then it's time to toss it. Sorry to see that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new