• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Suction cup coral mount

Item Price
$6
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
18,613
Reaction score
39,734
Location
Bellingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a number of suction cup mounted coral holders.

$6 per plus shipping which is usually around $6.

I have a bunch and can always make more.

IMG_20240510_211358850_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240510_211423477.jpg

Sorry about my photography skills. It's late...
 
Suction cup clips aren't especially well noted for their ability to mount to a tank wall. Do you have any metrics to show how well they actually do this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new