Suggested fishes for 40B

  • Thread starter Thread starter cymonous
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cymonous

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
278
Reaction score
50
Location
Akron, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40B with 20g sump running for over a year. I have two clowns in there now. Any suggested fishes to add?
 
Blennies are great. Starry maybe? Shimp and goby pair (if you have sand). Firefish. Chromis. Dragonette if you have lots of pods and are willing to make a feeder
 
I have a 40B with 20g sump running for over a year. I have two clowns in there now. Any suggested fishes to add?
I have a 32 and my melanarus wrasse is a sweet fella. I recommend royal grammas or other basslets as well, but only keep 1 as they get aggressive!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new