Suggested flow adapters for DeskMate with Sicce Syncra Nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter testuser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

testuser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
391
Reaction score
80
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I'm trying to figure out what sort of flow nozzle I should use with my 4.8g Eshopps DeskMate. I currently have the stock nozzle pointing to the left and level, but I feel like my Duncan lower in the tank isn't getting much flow. The Duncan just barely moves, and I feel like it would be ripe for detritus. Are there any suggested nozzles for this tank that will work well with my upgraded Sicce Syncra Nano pump?

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new