Suggestion

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya R2R Staff, first off, you guys are amazing. Look at what you've created in this amazing community and forum.

I have a simple suggestion that would help alot. I've seen it on various other forums. Is there a way to add the option for a Seller in the Market forums to mark his thread as Sold and it would pop up in the title in like Red lettering saying SOLD once they have marked it as such.

Gets kinda old seeing a title pop up of something you need just to realize that it was sold 2-3 days ago.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great suggestion. In fact this option was recently added as a prefix in the marketplace. Once the item sells, the OP can edit their thread and add the red SOLD tag to the listing.

If you see one that is sold and doesn't have the tag yet, smash that report button and we can add the sold tag to the listing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great suggestion. In fact this option was recently added as a prefix in the marketplace. Once the item sells, the OP can edit their thread and add the red SOLD tag to the listing.

If you see one that is sold and doesn't have the tag yet, smash that report button and we can add the sold tag to the listing.

I honestly didn't know that, Can we simpifly that though? Not that I'm bashing on anyone, but having to go back and edit the listing to do that just isn't really going to happen. Can we just add a simple button that says "Mark as Sold" Then it automatically edits the title. I would be willing to put money on the fact we'd see alot more sold threads, whereas right now I bet I can find at least 20-30 open threads that all have sold items lol.

Just know the nature of people. That 1 extra step is to much Lol.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly didn't know that, Can we simpifly that though? Not that I'm bashing on anyone, but having to go back and edit the listing to do that just isn't really going to happen. Can we just add a simple button that says "Mark as Sold" Then it automatically edits the title. I would be willing to put money on the fact we'd see alot more sold threads, whereas right now I bet I can find at least 20-30 open threads that all have sold items lol.

Just know the nature of people. That 1 extra step is to much Lol.

Not sure about that one. I do know there is a new marketplace in the works so it may be an option there. I'm happy to elevate your suggestion and we can see if the option is available.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 113 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back