Suggestions for ORP probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter danreef55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danreef55

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
7,018
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going to run a Hydros system. Any feedback on a quality ORP probe that can be read by the Hydros.
I great appreciate any input.

Be well
Dan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new