Suggestions please. Large, Colorful, Reef Safe Fish?

DJMCB35

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t put any new fish in my Reefer 525xl for a few months and I’m really wanting something new, that’s going to add some color and size to the tank. Currently I’ve got a med. sized Yellow Tang, similar size Blonde Naso, and a med. size Foxface. Also a pair of DaVinci clowns, 3 Talbot Damsels, 3 Springeri Damsels, a Pintail Fairy Wrasse and a Blenny (can’t recal type… he’s butt ugly but a great character).

I’ve had Coral Beauties and they haven’t lasted more than 6 months, in addition to not bringing the size I’m looking for. I love angels (Regals particularly) but understand they’re possibly going to love my corals. For color (not size) I’m considering a Royal Gramma and possibly a Flame Angel (hit and miss again, I gather).

I’d appreciate any suggestions as to what might fill my “color/size/won’t be a terror” needs. Thanks in advance.

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t put any new fish in my Reefer 525xl for a few months and I’m really wanting something new, that’s going to add some color and size to the tank. Currently I’ve got a med. sized Yellow Tang, similar size Blonde Naso, and a med. size Foxface. Also a pair of DaVinci clowns, 3 Talbot Damsels, 3 Springeri Damsels, a Pintail Fairy Wrasse and a Blenny (can’t recal type… he’s butt ugly but a great character).

I’ve had Coral Beauties and they haven’t lasted more than 6 months, in addition to not bringing the size I’m looking for. I love angels (Regals particularly) but understand they’re possibly going to love my corals. For color (not size) I’m considering a Royal Gramma and possibly a Flame Angel (hit and miss again, I gather).

I’d appreciate any suggestions as to what might fill my “color/size/won’t be a terror” needs. Thanks in advance.
Chevron Tang… hard to find but worth it! Check them out

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back