Suggs 32 Biocube rebuild

Suggsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my original 32 biocube to hurricane ida but I’ve picked up another and I’m starting over!!!

This one has Steve’s leds built in. would love some input on them as honestly idk if they were done right. I’ll post some pics in a few mins.

Making my own water for the first time. Cross yalls fingers. I’m so ready to set back up.

My rocks from my first tank were saved. Sat in bleach and water about 4 days. I just took them out and rinsed them multiple times turning them at every angle getting any trapped debris and sand out.

I’ve been told to set them out in the sun for a week…. It’s been raining too much to do that. Other options?

I will try to keep y’all updated.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my original 32 biocube to hurricane ida but I’ve picked up another and I’m starting over!!!

This one has Steve’s leds built in. would love some input on them as honestly idk if they were done right. I’ll post some pics in a few mins.

Making my own water for the first time. Cross yalls fingers. I’m so ready to set back up.

My rocks from my first tank were saved. Sat in bleach and water about 4 days. I just took them out and rinsed them multiple times turning them at every angle getting any trapped debris and sand out.

I’ve been told to set them out in the sun for a week…. It’s been raining too much to do that. Other options?

I will try to keep y’all updated.
I don't know if its a good idea or anything and probably not the best option but if there is no zoas or toxic stuff, maybe boil it slightly? I think I've read that somewhere.

OP
OP
Suggsreef

Suggsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting somewhere, didn’t finish filling as my back was killing me.

Been mixing water 2 gallons at a time at 1.025 each bucket.

Attachments

• 21B32358-1A55-4DC6-9F1C-006C669D43FA.jpeg
    21B32358-1A55-4DC6-9F1C-006C669D43FA.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 38

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%

Back