Sulfur Media where are you???

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellowreefer’s hope all of you are doing well and living in high spirits of the holiday season. I see many of you have been asking where to find the Sulphur media and I was able to put my hands on this place on Amazon. Here is the link https://amzn.to/3oYCg25 and hopefully it will help you if you are looking for some. I have just ordered this and plan to start my CaRx that I will convert to a Sulphur Denitrator from Aquamaxx CTech TS-2

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a korallin bio denitrator I want to out on my buddies 265 fowlr to combat sky high nitrates. Has anyone used the stuff from Amazon?

wotis11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a korallin bio denitrator I want to out on my buddies 265 fowlr to combat sky high nitrates. Has anyone used the stuff from Amazon?
I saw the stuff on Amazon but didn’t know if it could be used because it is only 90% sulphur. I ordered some from purechemco.com that will be here tomorrow.

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using ebay prills for quite a while with no issue. 19 days from start the TS2 was making 0ppm effluent and has ever since.

wotis11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using ebay prills for quite a while with no issue. 19 days from start the TS2 was making 0ppm effluent and has ever since.
Nice. I had to order the medium size reactor from avast marine and turn it into a sulphur denitrator because the only one I could find is the ts-3 from BRS that is rated for a 800 gallon system. My tank is only a 180 so I didn’t need one that big

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back