SUMMER PICNIC 7-20-19

As far as head count only add one for me as I am GF and a awful picky eater - so typically do not eat at picnics much. I will miss the GF cake that has been at our picnics over the last few years. However, my wife will eat and loves picnic type foods. We will bring some type of appitizer - chips and home made guacamole maybe.
Tim already claimed to bring an assortment of chips.
Also already coming is pasta salad, macaroni salad and baked macaroni and cheese
 
Tracey and I will bring fruit salad & a vegetable and dip tray.
See you all next week barring the babies don't come first!
If they do Jaime, I'll bring the dishes to the picnic.
 
OK I will bring a dessert then - maybe GF brownies.
 
what time is the picnic?
 
We had a hot,but good time yesterday at North Park. With the heat the picnic broke up about 5:30. It always nice to see the kids and spouses and share the latest updates on everyone's tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new