PMASI July 16th Picnic

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks, here it is. Time for our summer picnic. We are having this family friendly event at Acer's house in Gibsonia, PA on July 16th. Kick off at 4:00pm. We have a volley ball/badminton net, Bocce Balls, Corn Hole et cetera. The club will provide the main course, non-alcoholic beverages and the plastic wear. In the past we have done this pot luck style and would love for people to bring things, however we will still let you come if you don't :D. If you, or your significant other, or Wal-Mart, would like to bring something please let me know. As much as some of us would like it, we don't want to end up with 20 cases of beer and 15 bags of chips. Bring the booze/beer for yourselves, as we know some of us are a thirsty bunch.

This is a great opportunity for us all to get to know each other a bit better and to socialize. I'm really looking forward to being able to do what I do best, B.S. I will be bringing coral frags for either a raffle or just to give away. If there are any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me on the forums or my cell. 412-657-7586

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, anyone coming? Am I going to be sitting at Ted's house with @ReefQueen my wife and Ted? I guess those people will make out like bandits with the corals that I'm bringing.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still deciding lol. That's our anniversary weekend so I'm not sure what our plans are at this moment

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hybridazn Oh, I didn't mean that PMASI was having a picnic, I mean, "Oh we are having an anniversary party for hybridazn and his mrs" :D

For all of you on the fence, did I mention free food? I already offered free coral, maybe free food will do it. I know both of those usually do it for me.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fetta is the like a yes I am coming and will call you about what I am bringing? Just saw your post over at the "other" place.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife and I are discussing now, it's looking like we might be able to come. I'll have a definite answer soon

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been confirmed. We have procured a tow along flat iron grill and we are doing cheese steaks for the main dish. It is going to be AWESOME!!

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if cornhole bags are still needed and how many. I can grab them today while I am at my parents house.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found boards and 6 bags. Is that accurate?

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found boards and 6 bags. Is that accurate?
I thought it was 8 bags, but maybe I am remembering wrong. I'll check for sure, my dad is super into cornhole, goes to all the tournaments and everything lol.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep it is 8, I'll grab a set:)

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picnic is next weekend. I hope people are getting as excited about it as I am. We are doing hot dogs, hamburgers and cheese steaks. I looked at the 10 day forcast yesterday and it said 90 and mostly sunny. I looked today and it said scattered thunderstorms, but still 90degrees. Let's all pray that it won't rain too much.

If you plan to attend please let me know so I have an idea of how much food to bring.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The weather forecast has changed again. We are now looking at 91 and mostly sunny! I'm sure it will change 6 more times between now and next weekend, but hopefully it will be 91 and mostly sunny.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo! Got the day off, the munchkin is going to grandma's for the day, I am ready!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there. I need the address though, I texted Ted just a little bit ago for it

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back