Sump of the Century!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to start by saying that I am not the owner of this sump. My friend, Josh (@JoshH ) is the designer and owner. I am making this post because Josh is too humble a man to toot his own horn and I simply believe something like this should be shared with everyone.

I have seen some beautiful sumps in my day but Josh's sump easily takes the cake when it comes to an inspirarional thing of beauty.

For the rest of us, the bar has now been raised... by a huge margin!

You can find the sump in the below link;

In case the above link does not take you to Josh's sump, below is a link to the beginning of his build thread. The sump can be found as post #476.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to start by saying that I am not the owner of this sump. My friend, Josh (@JoshH ) is the designer and owner. I am making this post because Josh is too humble a man to toot his own horn and I simply believe something like this should be shared with everyone.

I have seen some beautiful sumps in my day but Josh's sump easily takes the cake when it comes to an inspirarional thing of beauty.

For the rest of us, the bar has now been raised... by a huge margin!

You can find the sump in the below link;

In case the above link does not take you to Josh's sump, below is a link to the beginning of his build thread. The sump can be found as post #476.

Enjoy!

Thanks for all the kind words Chris, it's truly a fantastic sump and I'm totally happy with it, I can't wait to get it wet!!

OP
OP
crusso1993

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!

And just because it's so close to "bump it up"...

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back