Sump problem

Jack Eskay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I finally filled my new 70 gallon today only to realize there was a crack and a leak:( I'm only 15 and can't afford a new one unfortunately. Do my question is does anyone know where I could find a new or used sump for a good price. I'm in Germantown, md.

Thanks to all that can help!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's too bad Jack. I have no idea where Germantown is, but I'm pretty sure it's not in Canada :)

Try Craig's list or a local fish club, someone in the club might have a tank to help you out.

OP
OP
Jack Eskay

Jack Eskay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's too bad Jack. I have no idea where Germantown is, but I'm pretty sure it's not in Canada :)

Try Craig's list or a local fish club, someone in the club might have a tank to help you out.

I've tried both lol... unfortunately the it seems everyone in Craigslist and the forums have 24" when the most I can do it 20". Thank you though and I will continue looking. And sorry I must have forgotten, it Germantown Maryland lol

OP
OP
Jack Eskay

Jack Eskay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about that but my parents won't let me build my own... and when making one I'll have to wait for the silicon to dry and become reef safe

ricky5415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silicon couple baffles are not not bad at all. Silicon aquarium safe is $4.50 at homedepo and u can get a couple acrylic or glass to make the baffles very cheap over there too. Very easy to do. Let me know if u need some pics or anything. Just make sure that the tote u using is food safe or aquarium safe if u r going that direction

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back