Sump suggestions for 90 gallon

If you do vinyl you'll probably end up with three-quarter inch tubing, which could be fine, but with that you'll have more head pressure. So are you going to do your sump directly underneath the tank or remote? If its under the tank head pressure won't be a big deal. It's a good time to become a plumber. By the time it's over you'll be a plumber, electrician, computer programmer, architect, and chemical engineer. :D.
 
I have a Marineland 90 and I use the Eshopps R200 3rd gen and its great. Also Vectra M1 pump. Works great and SILENT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new