Sump Tray

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a sump tray - a shallow water proof tray of sorts to put under a 34X15" sump, just in case of water spills etc. I also don't want to spend the dollars on something custom acrylic. Thanks as always for your help.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about doing this but didn’t.. was considering using a large boot tray or a cargo liner like you would use in vehicle.

B3FBC8D2-AC81-473A-BF78-99261D097E33.jpeg

OP
OP
choss

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bit the bullet and ordered this one. I will report back. It should be ideal to put under my 34" trigger sump but we shall see.

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bit the bullet and ordered this one. I will report back. It should be ideal to put under my 34" trigger sump but we shall see.
Eagle makes a lot of products for chemical secondary containment and storage. They make some pretty heavy duty stuff

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back