Sunburst anemone and RBTA

Can I keep them in my display on seperate islands with a Sherman and a rbt ???
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210609-090804.png
    Screenshot_20210609-090804.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20210609-090742.png
    Screenshot_20210609-090742.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 70
Can I keep them in my display on seperate islands with a Sherman and a rbt ???
I’ve seen it work… good luck keeping them on their islands :)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210609-090742~2.png
    Screenshot_20210609-090742~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new