~~~ Sunday 2/9/14 Live Sale ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im on the left coast now, but was born and raised in chicago. I have a bunch of family, i dont really keep in touch with down in decatur and effingham. A few zimmermans too. Thats what prompted the question. Glad you got your package, given the crazy weather

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. Yeah, it's a pretty common name around here. And yes, happy to have avoided a delay at the Memphis FedEx hub. Woke up worried sick at 5:30am and had to check tracking lol.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well............ my corals came in on time.
And after I got home and opened the box................I couldn't believe what I saw...................
Temps were all good in the box, no leakage, no sign of damage on the shipping box so why come the corals were looking even better than last time, super good as always!
Got to hold the Super Smurfette for the first time and it will get a awesome spot in the tank, just need to figure out where
Maybe I'll take the RR avaneger out instead for the Smurf!

Thanks Will, you know how to pick out frags for me.
Dang one was almost 6 inches, and ASD calls that a frag, next time I get the colony, LOL.

Next time around, Will...... I'll be there again.

Ben.

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i have to say me and my fruend bubblewoods orders were flawless. Nice and warm and we live in wisconsin. It was honestly the best packed corals ive ever gotten. Two nice sps frags for freebies. My zooas were so comforta le in the box some were just open sitting in the water as soon as i opened the box they were just smiling at me through the bag. Im very impressed great stuff great packaging very easy to deal with. My only complaint is wheres my shirt :eek:. Lol

candcreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well....I received my shipment as well...all I can say is WOW...these frags are awesome...the packaging was professional...all corals made it with no issues...some of the frags were over 3" big...I am impressed...will you definitely have a loyal customer here....awesome job on the sale and awesome job on the corals...btw...thx for the freebies :)....

Conan

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not everything i got, but some of them! :)

freebieacan.jpg

hammers.jpg

masteracan.jpg

rainbowmicros.jpg

jailbreak.jpg

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice lookin corals guys, mine is shipping this comning Tuesday, can't wait to get it and get my sticks into the tank.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i have to say me and my fruend bubblewoods orders were flawless. Nice and warm and we live in wisconsin. It was honestly the best packed corals ive ever gotten. Two nice sps frags for freebies. My zooas were so comforta le in the box some were just open sitting in the water as soon as i opened the box they were just smiling at me through the bag. Im very impressed great stuff great packaging very easy to deal with. My only complaint is wheres my shirt :eek:. Lol

Yeah, I never got my shirt from the previous sale. Bummer.

plrbear25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty shroom! Our order shipping for this Wednesday. Can't wait! Our 2nd order , primarily zoas and chalice (not into the sticks more for ya'll). So excited to see them!!!

Masgatigata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed the live sale, but emailed Will after the fact and he was more than accommodating. Can't wait for my order to come in on Wednesday!

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed the live sale, but emailed Will after the fact and he was more than accommodating. Can't wait for my order to come in on Wednesday!

Will is a stand up guy! I caught the very end of the live sale myself, but there were pieces that he posted right after it started. I sent him a quick and email and he still had everything i wanted. I can't wait for the next sale

lenny26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my box, was worried sick with the snow storm and all (i'm in ny) opened a box and couldn't belive my eyes, corrals were just chilling there :)
everything is great, waiting for everything to fully open up and find them permanent spots. Thanks Will, hopefully next sale I'll have a bigger tank !

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 111 74.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back