~~~ Sunday 2/9/14 Live Sale ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go on the site, AquaSD pick your corals, copy and past in a email to Will [email protected].
Will get back to you with some special pricing and you pay and ASD will ship, no rocket science here.

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say I have never had such pleasant dealings with a vendor. I haven't recieved my corals yet but I will post pictures once they arrive

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could go on and on about how awesome Will is to work with. I'm one of those super picky/annoying/random customers, who I know must be an absolute nightmare to deal with, yet Will goes our of his way to make me feel like I'm his only customer. I don't know how he does it.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you all postponing shipping?

Some shipping will be postponed due to weather. Depends on the weather in the transfer station and the area.

Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I did not do this process right. May be a little help please. I had my heart set on some of the corals, but no response.

Thanks for the post :) It's been rough today on ship out, not much time to answer the emails, apologize about that. I'm getting to them right now though. If you would like, email me again please, if you have not received a response. I'm catching up, replying to emails that were sent at 3pm today. Thank you for your patience!

Cubed Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everythign came alive and well even though FEDEX was 3 hours late(No fault to Will) Very generous freebies Will! Thank you again for amazing pieces.

CR

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I did not do this process right. May be a little help please. I had my heart set on some of the corals, but no response. 

It's really simple, much more so than most live sales from other vendors and Will usually has multiple items of most pieces he posts and will let you know when you e-mail him. I cut and pasted the only rule you need to follow to get some of these pieces
1. First to EMAIL can reserve it (please, NO PMs). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. (example, say you want this item, simple copy and paste this -(401 Blue Eyed Troll Favia- Retail Price $30 LIVE SALE PRICE $17) into your e-mail to Will at [email protected] and he will reply to your e-mail as he states here: We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal ([email protected]) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours.

I e-mailed Will the day after the Live Sale with 5 items I wanted and he had all of them still available (some were substitutes of exact item pictured). Most Live Sales only have that 1 item, but with Will, he has multiples most of the time. I have done 4-5 mini live sales with AquaSD and have never been disappointed with the items I have received from them.
Happy Reefing.

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We want pics. If you guys got your corals lets show everyone how awesone aqua sd is. Pics of your stuff

Last edited:

mr neon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will, thanks againg! Got my order yesterday and was surprised with the "FREEBIES"!! Second order with you and all looked great!

WhoKnew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the help. I did the above and still no answer. I will try again. I love the packs that they are offering.

WhoKnew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kindness. I have saved the instructions. I must have done something wrong. I will try again, because I think this is a very respectable distributor.

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received my box safe and sound. awesome packing, as usual, and pieces are as represented (again, as usual).

i have no idea how you keep your inventory straight with so many customers buying/shipping at once, but you do it and you do it well. congrats to you and your staff for running one of the best operations in the marketplace, imho.

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ man, i'm trying *really* hard NOT to take photos yet...everything looks awesome, but i want everything to settle and look really awesome before posting pics.

that said, i couldn't help but snap this one quick.

this was actually will's FREEBIE pick for my order. this is not the first freebie i've gotten that has instantly been a "wow" - sometimes the best pieces are freebies! :D

mushfreebie.jpg

Swine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the most ridiculous traffic violation. Can't wait to get my pack in my tank to lower my blood pressure haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back