OP
Monroereef

Monroereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

So it is almost a year since I replied. Not sure how many of you know but this tank leaked on me in Aug last year and I lost all SPS. I was able to same amlost all the fish but the SPS were just not happy in different tanks.

Alas! I sat out for a while but I missed my tank.

So I am now in the process of starting a new build. It is 600G acrylic tank this time. I will start a new build thread soon.

Thanks for all the appreciation over the years. I look forward to the new build now.

Cheers!

Sunny

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all

So it is almost a year since I replied. Not sure how many of you know but this tank leaked on me in Aug last year and I lost all SPS. I was able to same amlost all the fish but the SPS were just not happy in different tanks.

Alas! I sat out for a while but I missed my tank.

So I am now in the process of starting a new build. It is 600G acrylic tank this time. I will start a new build thread soon.

Thanks for all the appreciation over the years. I look forward to the new build now.

Cheers!

Sunny
I'm so sad to read this post, but glad you're still in! PLEASE post a link to the new build thread in here once you get it going! I'll be excited to follow along!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back