Sunrise Dottyback w/eggs

cultivatedcoral

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
511
Reaction score
24
Location
WPB, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our ORA Sunrise Dottyback is full with eggs. They seem to be spawning regularly lately.

fullofeggs.jpg
 
Thanks Kraylen. I'm not sure when they spawned but it looks like she's ready to pop so I am keeping an eye out for the eggball to see if I can raise a few. It will be a shot in the dark though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new