sunset monti branching pic

  • Thread starter Thread starter marke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

marke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
219
Reaction score
56
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a branching sunset monti.jpg
Happy Holidays to everyone! Question....how come I cant get this sunset monti to plate?:wink:
 
True its an encruster not a platter! It has encrusted over a dead frag plug. I call it a branching sunset moti. LOL I have seen others grow things over bottles or skulls.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new