sup organization question

Millerb415

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have an issue with my sump. it is a 30 breader with a filter roller, and a protean skimmer. My problem is with how the roller the only place i can put a fuge down their is under the suspended roller. is that something that would work ? i also would be removing some biological blocks to fit it in there

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea about your setup, but it really sounds like you're overdoing the filtration.

To your question, I don't think we can answer without a picture. But, Tunze does make a submersible fuge light.

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting idea, I suppose it could work. As the previous poster mentioned, you would need the Tunze LED Eco Chic Refugium light. Also, I'd recommend some lifegard aquamesh so that the chaeto stays in that area.

OP
OP
M

Millerb415

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting idea, I suppose it could work. As the previous poster mentioned, you would need the Tunze LED Eco Chic Refugium light. Also, I'd recommend some lifegard aquamesh so that the chaeto stays in that area.
Have some of that mesh also here is the sump. Also main display is 100g
image.jpg
image.jpg

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tunze is ideal because it is submersible and you look like you have enough room to fit it underneath your roller. Another option that might work is the Innovavite Marine refugium light. It comes with velcro pads so that you can stick it to the glass, but if you do that, you can't see your refugium.

OP
OP
M

Millerb415

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tunze is ideal because it is submersible and you look like you have enough room to fit it underneath your roller. Another option that might work is the Innovavite Marine refugium light. It comes with velcro pads so that you can stick it to the glass, but if you do that, you can't see your refugium.
makes sense for now im going to use my prime fuge as i already have it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back