Super new

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I've like using the Eheim auto feeder, but would caution you to ensure your fish are accustomed to eating pellets before you set it up and leave for a few weeks.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef world! Definitely glad to be here. My dad and I decided to start up a new tank. It’s nearing the end of its cycle. Looking for recommendations for the best auto feeders...?
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef world! Definitely glad to be here. My dad and I decided to start up a new tank. It’s nearing the end of its cycle. Looking for recommendations for the best auto feeders...?
Welcome!

Great bonding project. I don't know much about auto feeders, but BRS has some good videos that may include auto feeds

Back