• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SUPER REEF OCTOPUS SRO-6000SSS SKIMMER

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZRipp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AZRipp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
183
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad SUPER REEF OCTOPUS SRO-6000SSS SKIMMER. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Sorry, I can't remember, but at the time I knew I should buy extra so I did.
 
I'm very sorry, but I only have what remains that is being sold with the skimmer.
 
Love the skimmer, but support has been bad at best, trying to order a replacement skimmer cup has been a futile battle of nothing happening (if anyone has a spare skimmer cup i would gladly take off your hands)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new