SUPER SAIYAN ZOANTHID $49.99

Item Price
49.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Redan02

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!
I have some frag for sale, Super Saiyan and others.
You can ask!!!
You can buy mulptiple corals and pay for a single shipment.
The frag has 3 or more polyps.


unnamed (19).jpg
 
Last edited:
Whoa. Don't provide too many details.
 
Hello!!
I have some frag for sale, Super Saiyan and others.
You can ask!!!
You can buy mulptiple corals and pay for a single shipment.
The frag has 3 or more polyps.


unnamed (19).jpg
What does "You can ask!!!" mean?
 
I noticed you recently put out a bunch of separate adds for blue lagoon, sunnys d's scrambled eggs ect ect. My question is why didn't you list these all at once on one add? I think you would be much more successful in selling if you did that! I am not trying to be a smart butt or anything! Just offering some advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new