Super Tongan snail NOT reef safe!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19Mateo83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From what I can tell from pictures of the distortus, they have a speckled foot, not a solid white one. BUT…. The pictures are from people selling them so there’s really no telling which we are looking at. All I know is the ones I got ate meat and hunted for it at night. I feel bad for my poor little six line. They killed it in its sleeping spot but couldent get in to get it to eat it. When I found it in the morning it’s mucus cacoon was completely gone and it was stiff as a board. It was all snuggled in and comfy looking last time I saw it at lights out.
 
I used to love nassarius til one day i saw my anthias was attacked by them. The anthias was acting healthy and eating few hours before that. So this year I didn’t purchase any nassarius and Petco site does indicate it’s “not reef safe” maybe for a reason.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5734.png
    IMG_5734.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new