Supernova tentacles retracted

jasonyin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
27
Location
Irvine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I got this nem about 3 weeks ago. When I first got it, all the tentacles were fully extended. Over time, some tentacles (circled in red) are retracted so they look smaller and brighter. The number of these retracting tentacles is increasing, but the body is fully open. Anyone know what could be happening?

IMG_2673.jpeg
 
ALk 8.1, CA 415, Mag 1280
Salt 35
PH 8.1
Temp 80
Nitrate 3-5
Phosphate .03
System about 7 months old with other SPS, LPS doing well
Radion XR 15 Blue , and the position is as shown in picture.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2674.jpeg
    IMG_2674.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 66

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new