• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Suppliers not honoring their product.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered Copepods from BRS, I believe back in April. boy was I ever disappointed. The description read 5280+ Pods.Im ok and understand+ or - some, I get that. But once I let the pods acclimate to room temperature so they would move around more,The Light and micro scope told a different story, which I never told them that I had. so I contacted BRS,They referred me back to algae barn.So I contacted Algea barn. Just like BRS they responded pretty quick.So Emailed My story to tell them there was no way that was even close to 1000 pods in the jar.So they responded back for me to give them the original order number that they were going to sen so they responded back for me to give them the original order number,that they were going to seed a gift box, I sent it and haven’t heard back.I sent another one to ask if that was the information they were looking for and haven’t heard back.
9B659CCC-D756-468B-84B8-C3A81E664DB1.png

OP
OP
clffthmps

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv even Explain to them that I don’t want anything from them. I just want what I paid for,that’s all. so as far as my experience goes I would never back that product up.

OP
OP
clffthmps

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I even gave them a good review..

OP
OP
clffthmps

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just replied back politely. I would be perfectly fine if they say we are not going to send you a sticker. Lol at least they would have communicated with me as a customer.

OP
OP
clffthmps

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that they are an awesome company. But sometimes quality control is not on par.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve ordered Copepods from BRS, I believe back in April. boy was I ever disappointed. The description read 5280+ Pods.Im ok and understand+ or - some, I get that. But once I let the pods acclimate to room temperature so they would move around more,The Light and micro scope told a different story, which I never told them that I had. so I contacted BRS,They referred me back to algae barn.So I contacted Algea barn. Just like BRS they responded pretty quick.So Emailed My story to tell them there was no way that was even close to 1000 pods in the jar.So they responded back for me to give them the original order number that they were going to sen so they responded back for me to give them the original order number,that they were going to seed a gift box, I sent it and haven’t heard back.I sent another one to ask if that was the information they were looking for and haven’t heard back.
9B659CCC-D756-468B-84B8-C3A81E664DB1.png
Hi! We hope you enjoyed you gift that we sent out!:) We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back