Support praise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I contacted BRS support yesterday because I believed an order I placed arrived with the wrong parts, turns out it was my own fault and I selected the wrong kit for my RODI filter replacement. Ok no big deal I ordered the new stuff yesterday afternoon, *TODAY* it shows up on porch. I did not request overnight and I did not select it but apparently support decided to rush it to me. THANK YOU BRS TEAM

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I contacted BRS support yesterday because I believed an order I placed arrived with the wrong parts, turns out it was my own fault and I selected the wrong kit for my RODI filter replacement. Ok no big deal I ordered the new stuff yesterday afternoon, *TODAY* it shows up on porch. I did not request overnight and I did not select it but apparently support decided to rush it to me. THANK YOU BRS TEAM
They are the best!!!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for the kind words! Glad the customer service team was able to help you :D I'll be sure to pass this message along!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back