Support praise

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
2,546
Location
Fond Du Lac, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I contacted BRS support yesterday because I believed an order I placed arrived with the wrong parts, turns out it was my own fault and I selected the wrong kit for my RODI filter replacement. Ok no big deal I ordered the new stuff yesterday afternoon, *TODAY* it shows up on porch. I did not request overnight and I did not select it but apparently support decided to rush it to me. THANK YOU BRS TEAM
 
So I contacted BRS support yesterday because I believed an order I placed arrived with the wrong parts, turns out it was my own fault and I selected the wrong kit for my RODI filter replacement. Ok no big deal I ordered the new stuff yesterday afternoon, *TODAY* it shows up on porch. I did not request overnight and I did not select it but apparently support decided to rush it to me. THANK YOU BRS TEAM
They are the best!!!
 
So I contacted BRS support yesterday because I believed an order I placed arrived with the wrong parts, turns out it was my own fault and I selected the wrong kit for my RODI filter replacement. Ok no big deal I ordered the new stuff yesterday afternoon, *TODAY* it shows up on porch. I did not request overnight and I did not select it but apparently support decided to rush it to me. THANK YOU BRS TEAM

Thank you for the kind words! Glad the customer service team was able to help you :D I'll be sure to pass this message along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new