Surprise Attack - The fish you never excpected to bite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beardo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Would you believe it! my cleaner shrimp! He normal climbs in my hand when I’m gluing a frag, but this time he went up the inside of my wrist and I could actually feel his pinchers plucking my skin, when I finished and drew my had out I had 6 red spots on my wrist which eventually turned into pinhead scabs.
He certainly thought he was doing a good job
 
While not unexpected, my clown used to go to town biting me whenever I'd put my hand near its territory and nem house. Now it knows I'm just there to feed said house some krill, and thus leaves me alone. I call that relationship progress.
 
How often do you feed yours/feed the tank? I am worried I am over-feeding mine..... it has a huge appetite

I feed 4/6 cubes per day. A couple of good pinches of flake per day and Nori every other day. As long as they eat it they can have it. You are right though, the scarus can eat!!! As soon as I open the flake tub he goes mad!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new