Surprise friend!

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,085
Reaction score
12,238
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today from an online vendor. Sadly the idol didnt make it (bad shipping it seems) but I think I forgot to empty my cart out before ordering the idol. So when I opened the box I was a little shocked there was two bags. But I pulled the second bag out and this beautiful boy was in it!!! Super happy with him and a cool surprise. The second I put him in the tank he swam over to my other two eels and is now sharing a burrow with them! Lol

IMG_5895.jpeg IMG_5887.jpeg
 
Got my order today from an online vendor. Sadly the idol didnt make it (bad shipping it seems) but I think I forgot to empty my cart out before ordering the idol. So when I opened the box I was a little shocked there was two bags. But I pulled the second bag out and this beautiful boy was in it!!! Super happy with him and a cool surprise. The second I put him in the tank he swam over to my other two eels and is now sharing a burrow with them! Lol

IMG_5895.jpeg IMG_5887.jpeg
Always loved the white eyed morays, really a unique species.
 
Always loved the white eyed morays, really a unique species.
Thank you! He is beautiful. Ive seen pictures where their head was dull but his is a very dark purple and his body has a very pretty pattern. I really like him a lot! Goofy eel I can tell. Not shy either!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new