Survey for my class

  • Thread starter Thread starter IloveLPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IloveLPS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
235
Reaction score
27
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. First off I hope I can post this. I'm doing a project on aquacultured vs wild corals and I just wanted to get some input from you all. If you could take my survey of 10 (simple) questions, it would be greatly appreciated! I need to collect data and analyze it in order to move forward. I need a decent amount of participants and I figured here would be the best! Oh and it's completely anonymous.

If you could bump me along to get this noticed that would be awesome, too.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DCK6DHD

Thank you so much if you take the time! :)
 
I'll be the first to BUMP this post up...since I messed up while attempting to merge it! Good luck on your class assignment! Do you have a specific deadline to shoot for, so we all have an idea of when you need to information by?
 
I'll be the first to BUMP this post up...since I messed up while attempting to merge it! Good luck on your class assignment! Do you have a specific deadline to shoot for, so we all have an idea of when you need to information by?

Well thank ya! No hard feelings :) So far I have 6 respondents. I'd like to shoot for at least 50, but the more the merrier just so I can get a good range of data. I'd like to have all the responses by Sunday the 27th if possible. That's my goal.
 
Survey

Will we be able to see the results of the survey? GLW your class
 
Oh my... thank you all so much! And once I analyze the data, if you all were interested in seeing the results, I can post them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new