Survey for my class

  • Thread starter Thread starter IloveLPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you all so incredibly much for taking the survey and wishing me luck with my project! I will of course post the results for all of you when I analyze the survey data.
 
did it...sounds like a fun assignment. better than the essays i've been writing lol
 
I just want to say thank you again to all of those who took the time to take my survey. I ended up with a total of 84 respondents - which is awesome! I'll be interpreting the data this week and I'll let you know of my findings.
 
Looking forward to seeing the results!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new